Why should you participate in our program?
What is the Linerun Career Accelerator?
- Our unique 5-6 week program helps curated groups of emerging leaders and future innovators connect with industry leaders to build relationships and to learn more about potential career opportunities
- The program has three central parts:
- WHITE PAPER - work with peers & mentors on a research paper (white paper) that addresses key industry issues via virtual communication
- INNOVATION TOUR - on the date of our demo night, you will have the opportunity to meet and visit with leading brands to learn more about their work
- DEMO NIGHT - the program ends with a final presentation to industry leaders, community members and many of the same mentors you collaborated with on your research
Our process (in 10 steps)...
- Apply for our program
- Receive acceptance and team assignment
- Learn more about your team & establish goals
- Orientation to program & start research on project
- Connect with mentors in & out of our network
- Shape your data & research into insights
- Develop a draft based on your insights
- Submit draft for compilation into peer/mentor review
- Finalize white paper and submit for completion
- Present findings during tour & Demo Night
What we expect...
- A commitment to achieve each weekly goal & update with integrity
- A fair share of assigned team work delivered on time
- A weekly video post on lessons learned, challenges, questions, etc
- A final draft deliverable of 750 words minimum for white paper
- Communication with team & management when issues occur
- Follow all stated protocols on outreach & follow up with mentors
We offer the most comprehensive way to demonstrate your ability, prove your worth and build relationships with industry leaders & influencers.
What you will get...
- A framework for connecting with industry leaders & practitioners
- A simple roadmap for establishing social proof
- Opportunities to connect & collaborate with our mentors
- The creation of a group white paper on an industry issue
- Platform to share your research at our demo night
- Meet with leading startups & organizations through our tours